Social Media Manager
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
This individual will reside in the local Washington, DC metro area and will serve as the organization's Social Media Manager. This very critical position requires extensive knowledge of various social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Responsibilities include posting current, creative and information based posts on all social media mediums and responding appropriately to comments posted on all platforms. Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 3-5 hours per week.
- Voluteer should reside in the local Greater Washington, DC Metro area.