It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
PO BOX 415DuluthDuluth, GA 30096
We are seeking someone, preferably local to the Atlanta, GA area, willing to assist us in the following:
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors, including work with Grants & Research Manager to provide regular written updates (newsletters etc) to corporate and foundation donors.
- Track statistics relevant to development and provide department with written materials necessary for donor stewardship (visitor number and diversity, educational program attendance, etc).
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested
- Meet monthly with volunteer team (virtually or face to face)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
- Executive Admin
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research / Analysis
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 12-20 hours per week
Report this opportunity