10 people are interested
Who We Are
ArtsEarth is a 501(c)3 arts venture committed to promoting artists, informing the public of quality arts engagements worldwide, connecting artists within their communities, and publishing original content within dance, film, literature, music, theatre, visual, and multimedia.
- We are seeking a Treasurer officer.
- This position is a volunteer part-time position, and is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- This position has long-term growth opportunities.
- Handle receipt, banking and protection of company funds
- Anticipate borrowing needs and available funds for programs / services
- Develop an annual budget for the company and create long-term projections based on departmental needs and upcoming projects
- Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational needs
- Prepare financial reports
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification (preferred)
- Experience in nonprofit corporate financial management
- Proficient with financial software systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We'll work with your schedule.
625 Market StreetSan Francisco, CA 94105
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Arts Administration
- Administrative Support
- Financial, auditing, tax filing, deadline oriented, attention to detail, self motivated.