The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit that empowers individuals in need with free fitness and nutrition offerings.We’re looking for local or virtual Administrative assistance!
- Work with the Co-Director on a variety of tasks that come up often.
- Help with corporate grant applications and sponsorships.
- Manage online photos/videos
- Organize files
- Reach out to businesses for donation needs (food, fitness equipment, raffles, etc..)
- Connect with other nonprofits to help build community
- Various research projects
- Collect and organize data
Requirements : strong interpersonal and communications skills, enthusiastic committed work ethic, ability to follow through on meeting and programs and coordinate communications with numerous volunteers, good computer skills
This is a fun and exciting position, one filled with lots of activity and self gratification, as we grow our organization and seek to expand our programs throughout the St Louis market and beyond. Part time hours are flexible!
To volunteer, please fill out the volunteer survey at http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
Find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- flexible, but long-term
- multitasking, organization, prioritizing, dependability, communication, interpersonal skills.
- St Louis Event Planners Needed...
- Local St. Louis Volunteer...
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT needed-...
- Non-Profit Needs VOLUNTEER...
- Enthusiastic FUNDRAISING...
- Fitness and Nutrition ...
- Grant Writer/Researcher – Help...
- FOOD PICK-UP AND DELIVERY HELP...
- COMMUNITY GARDEN HELP Benefiting...
- Emergency Food Program- Hotline...
- St Louis Program Leaders and...