Volunteer Administrative Assistant to the Director (Local or Virtual)
11 people are interested
Bring your computer skills, strong interpersonal and communications skills, enthusiastic committed work ethic, and ability to multi-task to join our team as a volunteer administrative assistant to the director where you’ll positively impact our community, our organization, and those in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking a volunteer administrative assistant to the director who will:* Work with the Co-Director on a variety of tasks that come up often.
* Help with corporate grant applications and sponsorships.
* Manage online photos/videos
* Organize files
* Reach out to businesses for donation needs (food, fitness equipment, raffles, etc.)
* Connect with other nonprofits to help build community
* Various research projects
* Collect and organize data
* Coordinate and follow up on meetings and programs
* Coordinate communications with volunteers
To volunteer, please fill out the volunteer survey at http://www.fitandfoodconnection.org/volunteer-survey-2/
Find out more at: http://fitandfoodconnection.org/
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Business Development & Sales Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, but long-term
- multitasking, organization, prioritizing, dependability, communication, interpersonal skills.