The hospice concept and movement has grown out of the commitment and vision of thousands of volunteers. From the beginning, and still today, volunteers are at the heart of hospice. Traditionally, volunteers have been the backbone of the hospice movement and are still an indispensable part of the hospice program. We value the contribution volunteers provide our patients as well as their families.
Some of the things a volunteer helps our team with are
Providing Companionship to our Hospice Patient
- Providing Support to Caregivers and Families
- Spiritual Support
- Light Housekeeping
- Respite for Caregivers
And Much Much More!
If you want more information on how you can impact the life or another, call Julie at Grace today!
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support