We all know what music does for the heart and soul! Hearing a song from the past can invoke wonderful memories of simpler times and gives a sense of peace and comfort!
Grace Hospice is seeking Music Therapists to be a part of our volunteer program!
As a Music Therapist you can make your own schedule, work as little or as much as you like!
Call Grace Hospice today to learn how you can share your skill and talent to enrich the lives of others today at 616.432.2050!
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland