Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to help out in our office.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is retired from an office and has the desire to give back in a way that truly helps others.
A typical day at the office for a hospice volunteer could be
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Light filing
- Preparing and updating medical supply spreadsheet
- Putting away patient supplies
- Auditing medical closet supplies
- Decorating for holidays
You will receive training and ongoing support from the entire team!
If you would like more information on how you can help those who help others, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support