In a time where it seems everyone is busy thinking our themselves, are you one of those special, unique people who are thinking of others?
Do you always feel like something more could be done with you free time?
Do you have a passion to fill that void that you feel?
Grace Hospice is seeking individuals just like you! People who know what giving to others gives you! People who know the fulfilling sensation that being there for others does for you.
We are a team committed to bettering the lives of others.
We are a team that knows that we are meant to help others.
We are a team that supports each other.
If you would like to be a part of this team, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule. You can give as little or as much as you want, there is no act too small to matter!
This is a life changing experience. This is a relationship building experience. This is a experience you will be glad you did!
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland