Housing Works is powered by a vibrant community of volunteers who lend their time, dedication, and passion to many different roles within our organization. For more information about our mission and programs, visit our website: www.housingworks.org
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Beatrice Calderon at email@example.com. Include "Data Entry Volunteer" in subject line, as well as a resume as an attachment.
The Data Entry Volunteer will provide support to the Asset Protection Manager with assistance in Customer Service Database entry.
· Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
· Ensure accurate data has been entered in database
· Verify data and correct data where necessary
· Update data and delete unnecessary information
· Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
· Assist in developing and maintaining records within the database system
If you have any of these qualities or skills listed below, then this would be a great opportunity for you:
· High School Diploma or Higher
· Great communication skills
· Great organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to analyze data
· Proficiency in data entry
· Any availability between 10 am and 5 pm: Monday-Friday.
· Minimum commitment of 4 hours a week
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours/week
- High School Diploma, Day-time availability Monday through Friday
- Design on a Dime Data Entry...
- Help us end AIDS one book at a...
- Design On a Dime 2018, Great for...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Come Support Housing Works at...
- Support Housing Works as a...
- LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP...
- Help us End AIDS one cup of...
- Volunteer at Design on a Dime!...
- Exciting Event Support...
- Volunteer Recruitment Opportunity!
- Join Housing Works as a Thrift...
- Help us end AIDS at Design on a...