To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and you are expected to put in a minimum of 8 hours a week and be responsive to emails within two (2) calendar days.
- You must be willing to attend to weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
This role will help in keeping the STW Google Drive organized and updated.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as Operations: Google Drive Librarian you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days.
What you will be responsible for......
- Code, classify, and catalog online documents and spreadsheets.
- Organize collection of documents, spreadsheets and other reference materials.
- Develop information access aids.
- Develop and index databases that provide information for library users.
- Design information storage and retrieval systems, and develop procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying information
Your Take Away.....
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have....
- Have excellent knowledge of Google Drive
- Team working and management skills
- Experience working with electronic databases of library materials
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com We would love to hear from you!
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within (3) calendar days.
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Fundraising Director
- Consultant: Business Plan/Market...
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CUM DONOR...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Education - Associate Director:...
- Publishing Associate: SEO...
- R&E Associate: Administrative...
- Google Drive Librarian
- Social Media Associate: Design
- R&E Project Leader: Process Design
- Publishing Project Leader: Writers
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Fundraising Associate: Grants