About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Manager of Grants (Volunteer)
The Manager of Grants will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by researching, writing, and applying to various grants whilst working closely with the CEO.
· Conduct research and apply to grants.
· Solicit funding from grant making organizations, both locally and nationally.
· Write requests to grant making organizations through letters of intent, proposals, applications, and other means of communication.
· Maintain a grants calendar including application and reporting deadlines
· Track and monitor the status of submitted grants.
· Development and oversee grant proposals.
· Oversee grant writers, including reviewing and editing their grant proposals and ensuring the timely submission of grants.
· Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· 1 - 2 years of experience in grant writing and grant research required.
· Proven history of securing grants for organizations.
· Degree in Non-profit management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· High energy, motivation, persistence, and drive for results.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to write clearly and informatively.
· A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 - 15 hours per week depending on your schedule