Assist teachers and other direct service providers withing the classroom setting.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist children in performing scheduled activities, monitor child progress with their individualized instructional programs, monitor and reinforce appropriate child behavior, maintain and show an awareness of room and child safety needs.
- Assist with classroom setup and clean up, maintain and prepare classroom supplies, maintain and clean up toys and equipment, prepare art activities as requested.
- Assist with other building responsibilities such as snack preparation, kitchen clean up, laundry.
- Other tasks as assigned to provide support to educators, therapists, and other departments.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- Experience working with children with disabilities or motivation to learn
- Experience and comfort interacting with diverse populations
- Child Development
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesday and Thursday for 3-5 hours