***APPLICANT MUST RESIDE IN OHIO!***
Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Department: Fundraising & Community Development
Reports to: Team Manager & Assistant Manager
Summary of essential job functions:
- come up with fundraising plan/ideas and execute
- work with team manager to develop annual fundraising plan
- Develop and implement a fundraising plan for the organization which will achieve the goals for sustainable funding, the development of projects, and delivery of core operations
- review and evaluate success of revenue streams
- identify and develop suitable fundraising opportunities, new projects and funds
- organize, delegate and execute the tasks necessary to pull off a successful fundraising event
- create and manage social media fundraising campaigns
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have positive and pleasant attitude as well as a passion for animal rescue and welfare.
- Ability to multitask
- Must possess strong attention to detail and ability to think creatively.
- Must feel comfortable promoting Rescue Me Ohio to large groups of people.
- Must have regular access to internet and Facebook/Workplace
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Mailchimp, and Excel
Ability to work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to stand for long periods of time, set up tents, tables, and chairs and carry objects up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Will Vary