***APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN OHIO!***
Title: Internal Event Coordinator
Department: Fundraising & Community Development
Reports to: Team Manager & Assistant Manager
Summary of essential job functions:
- In charge of planning Shelter Spruce-up Day, Statewide Pet Food Drive and S/N Clinics all with board approval
- Responsible for ensuring RMO volunteers are staffing event(s)
- Responsible for coordinating all details of event(s)
- Must create event on workplace for our volunteers to respond to as to whether or not they are working event
- Must create social media posts to promote event
- Must coordinate with partnering organizations on details/involvement
- Promo materials that will come from Creative Director
- Times and dates must be approved by board
- Cost must be approved by board/treasurer
- Must use RMO email/workplace for planning & discussion with RMO Team members and people from other orgs who are involved
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have positive and pleasant attitude as well as a passion for animal rescue and welfare.
- Ability to multitask
- Must possess strong attention to detail and ability to think creatively.
- Must be able to attend and manage planned events, specifically in the set-up, coordination of volunteers, and the clean up of the event space or entire event, as needed.
- Must feel comfortable promoting Rescue Me Ohio to large groups of people.
- Must have regular access to internet, Facebook and Workplace
- Proficiency with Google Docs
Ability to work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to stand for long periods of time, set up tents, tables, and chairs and carry objects up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Will Vary