****APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN OHIO!****
Title: Field Event Coordinator
Department: Fundraising & Community Development
Reports to: Team Manager & Assistant Manager
Summary of essential job functions:
- plan events for the year, needs to present all event details to the manager/board for approval
- build/maintain relationships with organizations who host annual events
- use RMO email/workplace
- create event invites on workplace for RMO volunteers to respond as to whether or not they will work event
- share all event details in workplace event - address of event, start time, set up take down
- promote our attendance of event on social media
- ensure our booth at event is staffed by RMO Volunteers
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have positive and pleasant attitude as well as a passion for animal rescue and welfare.
- Ability to multitask
- Must possess strong attention to detail and ability to think creatively.
- Must be able to attend and manage planned events, specifically in the set-up, coordination of volunteers, and the clean up of the event space or entire event, as needed.
- Must feel comfortable promoting Rescue Me Ohio to large groups of people.
- Must have regular access to internet, Facebook and Workplace
- Proficiency with Google Docs
Ability to work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to stand for long periods of time, set up tents, tables, and chairs and carry objects up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Will Vary