KIPP Leadership K-8 public charter school is seeking a part-time filing assistant. Hours may range from 5-20 a week, depending on need and will fall between times of 8am-4pm.
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Good knowledge of computers and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-20 hrs a week between 7am to 5pm