- Set Up - Help set up all areas of event to prepare for participants and guests. (Friday and Saturday AM)
- Volunteer Check-in/T-shirts - Help with check-in and guiding volunteers to correct places and handing out volunteer T-shirts.
- Bicyclist Greeters - To hand out water, ice down towels and assist riders as they make it across the finish line and help to orient them to the finish line amenities.
- Food Vendor Support - Assist with food prep and serving, along with clean up.
- Vendor Support - Assist with set up, support during event and clean up.
- Clean Up During - Help with clean up of any trash during the event.
- Clean Up After - Help with clean up of any trash, along with the breakdown of the event.
- Red Rider/VIP Area - Help guide our Red Riders and VIPs to their tent, while enjoying conversation and helping them with any needs.
- Rest Stop - Serve food and set up at rest stops around the course.
- Greeters - At the start/finish areas to help orient riders, guests and all others to the amenities being offered and to assist with any other needs.
- Parking - Facilitate participant cars into facility and parking lot, creating a smooth flow and organized rows of parked cars.
- Cheerleaders - The most important job at the Finish Line!! LET’S CHEER OUR RIDERS ON AS THEY CROSS THE FINISH LINE!!!! JOB WELL DONE!
- People Skills
- Bike Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 3 hour shifts