Volunteer Opportunities at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
14 people are interested
Portsmouth Regional Hospital has an exceptional group of volunteers from our community who are actively involved in supporting the hospital services provided to patients and families. Our volunteer program provides an opportunity to serve, grow, learn, make new friends, and exchange ideas. Volunteers share their unique talents and skills in many areas of the hospital.
- Help patients and families navigate the hospital campus
- Assist staff with a variety of non-clinical tasks in patient care areas
- Provide loved ones with comfort in family waiting areas
- Provide supportive spiritual care to patients and families
- Cheer patients with pet therapy visits and music
- Bring books, magazines and a friendly visit to patients
- Serve as clerical support in non-patient departments
- ...And much, much more!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
333 Borthwick AvenuePortsmouth, NH 03801
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Min. 3-4 hours shift/week and 6 month commitment
- Background Check and Health Clearance