The ReStore Mission Wall Project
The Design Volunteer is to create mission walls to highlight Habitat for Humanity of Greater Baton Rouge's work, and impact in the community through visually creative approaches and displays that will be installed in ReStore North. There is a total of five mission walls that need to be created into mission walls.
The Mission Wall are to be innovative, environmentally conscious, and made from materials found at the ReStore. The Design Volunteer will also lead the construction of the mission walls along with Habitat for Humanity volunteers, partner families, and staff.
The Mission Wall Criteria:
- The design aesthetic must include a cohesive design theme and color scheme that incorporates Habitat for Humanity's logo, organizational colors, and mission statement.
- The mission wall must display photographs of Habitat partner families, volunteers, staff, donors, customers, and project sites.
The Design Volunteer will be give a total of 8 weeks to complete the project. The volunteer is expected to put in at least 2-4 hours per week towards the completion of the project.
Please submit the following by email to email@example.com
2. Cover letter
3. Samples of current or previous creative work (no more than 3 samples)
- Exhibition Arts
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Flexible, a few hours per week