The Volunteer & Outing Coordinator will assist with recruiting, orienting, and overall managing of MBIC volunteers. You will also be responsible for planning community outings for the program members.
- Assist with recruiting and placing volunteers
- Assist with recruiting volunteers
Required Skills & Education:
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Public speaking skills, a plus
- Strong time-management, organizational and research skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to self-motivate
- Have strong computer skills, including strong experience in Microsoft Offices (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student or be a graduate of a college or university
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Professional Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment