The Volunteer & Outing Coordinator will assist with recruiting, orienting, and overall managing of MBIC volunteers. You will also be responsible for planning community outings for the program members.
- Assist with recruiting and placing volunteers
- Assist with recruiting volunteers
Required Skills & Education:
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Public speaking skills, a plus
- Strong time-management, organizational and research skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to self-motivate
- Have strong computer skills, including strong experience in Microsoft Offices (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student or be a graduate of a college or university
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Professional Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Volunteer & Outing Manager
- Outing Chaperone
- Share your love of music with...
- Make a difference in someone's...
- AM/PM Greeter
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!
- Program Volunteer