1. A Solo Sewist is an individual who uses their talents to sew DfG kits or kit components in their home.
2. Teams are groups that love to sew long-term: they get together periodically to create full Kits or Kit components.
3. Beginners as young as 10 years old are taught to sew in our sewing center free of charge.
4. Volunteers who don't sew can help with cutting fabric, washing and preparing fabric, folding and assembling components and kits.
5. Volunteer your church or organization to host a sew-a-thon.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- No time commitment, just whenever you can.
- Willingness to help find fabric and thread donations.