Social Media team members will report directly to the Vice President of Development and are
responsible for assisting with the online presence and interaction of The Cupcake Girls through
Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. Team members are required to attend monthly team meetings
and volunteer five hours per month in the office.
1. Assist with creating, editing, & posting relevant content on social media platforms.
2. Attend events as frequently as possible to take photos & share events in real-time.
3. Research best marketing practices and actively brainstorm creative ways to promote The
Cupcake Girls mission, brand, and culture.
4. Engage with followers and create a positive and responsive atmosphere online.
5. Assist the development team with creating a strategic marketing plan.
6. Volunteer a minimum of 5 hours per month
7. Attend development team meetings
8. Log office hours in Podio.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Experience on social media platforms