The Client Outreach Specialist will report directly to the Direct Care Manager and will work collaboratively with all of The Cupcake Girls departments. Specifically, this specialist is responsible for researching new opportunities to promote the organization within the adult entertainment community, and to build new relationships with clients, as well as managers, owners, and workers from adult companies.
1. Create a calendar of all club and brothel visits for the year and schedule team members
2. Form connections with club managers, brothel staff, and other adult companies, visiting
3. Research one new club to visit each month and make plans to visit as volunteer coverage
4. Collaborate with the Hospitality team to ensure the correct amount of cupcakes.
5. Collaborate with the Gifts team for monthly brothel visits.
6. Connect with the Special Events Manager on client-related events and assume timeline
7. Communicate with the Direct Care Manager to discuss and resolve issues as they arise.
8. Attend club and brothel visits, support groups (as needed), and special events involving
9. Inventory and prepare necessary marketing materials and beauty supplies for visits.
10. Train all team members on the current practices and procedures, including specialized
11. Log club and brothel visits into Evernote/Podio.
12. Connect with client outreach team members monthly via Podio and team meetings.
13. Fill out 15five report weekly.
14. Commit to 5 hours per week of concentrated work in your role.
15. Log office hours and track team office hours in Podio.
16. Attend scheduled specialist meetings.
17. Connect biweekly with the Client Outreach Specialist in your sister city.
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5+ hours a week
- Hair/makeup experience preferred