Client Advocate Team Members will report directly to the Client Advocate Specialist and are responsible for assisting with client care, including intake and the client phone. Team members are required to attend monthly team meetings and volunteer five hours per month in the office.
1. Assist with answering support requests within 24 hours.
2. Take shifts with client phone.
3. Set appointments for client intake.
4. Assist with keeping the referral list updated.
5. Assist with keeping client files updated and organized.
6. Attend all client events, as requested.
7. Volunteer a minimum of 5 hours per month
8. Attend monthly team meetings
9. Log office hours in Podio
- Life Coaching
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5+ hours a month
- Degree in human services preferred