The City Director assistant is responsible for managing the City Director's schedule, attending organizational events and meetings, and assisting in any endeavor requested by the City Director. S/he is expected to work collaboratively with all managers and specialists and communicate with outside partners on occasion.
1. Maintain the City Director's calendar and schedule.
2. Schedule meetings with managers, specialists, and team members upon request.
3. Add any meetings and speaking events with outside parties and/or partners to City
4. Attend all Specialist meetings and any other meetings, as requested by the City Director
5. Takes notes at each meeting attended and send to applicable parties as a follow-up.
6. Meet with the City Director once per week, either in person or via phone, to discuss
personal goals as well as City Director goals and tasks for the week
7. Assist with administrative tasks, including receipts.
8. Send reminder and follow-up e-mails to managers, specialists & team members upon
request of City Director
9. Make travel arrangements for the City Director, as requested.
10. Run errands as requested by the City Director.
11. Assist City Director with short and long-term projects including but not limited to:
a. Blog posts
c. Event speeches
12. Fill out 15five report weekly.
13. Commit to 10 hours per week of concentrated work in your role.
14. Log office hours in Podio.
15. Attend scheduled specialist meetings.
16. Connect biweekly with the City Director Assistant in your sister city.
- Office Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training