Entrepreneur Outreach Trainer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
The entrepreneur outreach trainer role targets women in small communities who are not part of Sustain Micro Enterprise’s women’s groups. You will use this role to reach out to women with business and entrepreneurial skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide business training to the vulnerable women in small communities
- Make weekly visits to communities and meet with small group of women
- Help women in small business to make better business decisions
- Mobilize local women either as a group or an individual for a business class
- Make follow ups on the women on your training schedule
- Develop a database for all women on the entrepreneur outreach program
We'll work with your schedule.
P o Box 199, Jinja-UgandaBukaya-Nyenga Rd, Plot 1Jinja, East Africa Uganda
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- People 55+
- 1 months