Senior TAX Preparers - Western Adams County Locations
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSenior Hub, Inc., RSVP Dept.2360 W. 90th Ave.Adams County Senior Centers Several LocationsFederal Heights, CO 80260
Help Prepare Taxes for Seniors: We are looking for individuals willing to help low-income seniors in Adams County prepare and file their state and federal tax returns. The volunteer will receive training from the County Tax Treasurer's office before they start. You negotiate your schedule with the Tax Office. Time is getting short and tax season will be upon us soon, so contact us for information. Tom Rapp, RSVP Dir. at 303-955-6609 or email@example.com. We especially need volunteers 55 or older.
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...