The concession stand plays an important role in providing swimmers convenient access to a range of food and beverages at the outdoor Lynch Park Pool. As a volunteer you would help us sell and provide these items to our swimmers. A good grasp of math, calculator skills, and a bright personality is preferred!
Operating hours for the volunteer are TBD for 2018, but past summer regular operating hours were noon-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday and noon-6 p.m. Friday-Sunday.
A volunteer interest form can be picked up at the Summit Family YMCA in Newnan or respond to this post.
Volunteer background checks and/or drug test may be required.
**We do not participate in court-ordered Community Service**
- Data Entry
- Outdoor Recreation
- Water Recreation
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- TBD, see above schedule of hours
- Afterschool Homework Volunteer:...
- Assistant Swim Instructor
- Summer Concession Stand...
- Group Excersise for Youth (age...
- Volunteer Coaches for various...
- Wellness Center Greeter
- YMCA Back to School Event - at...
- Special Needs Volunteers for...
- Swim Meet Timers
- Afterschool Prep Volunteer
- Membership Greeter/Facility...