Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist Assistant Volunteer - Bryan
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1410 Cavitt AvenueBryan, TX 77801
Catholic Charities seeks bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer Receptionist Assistants to help our Front Desk.
- Relieve Receptionist as she/he conduct other duties
- Greet Catholic Charities clients
- Answer phone and refer calls or take messages
- Other clerical as needed (mail/sort)
3 volunteer positions needed Monday through Friday anytime between 9am and 4pm. Bilingual English/Spanish highly desired. Ethics & Integrity in Ministry (EIM) training from Diocese of Austin required.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-5 hours per day / 1-5 days per week
Report this opportunity