- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Sustain Micro Enterprise works with vulnerable women who run and depend on small businesses everyday. Through our microfinance and business training program, the women receive small loans and business skills to further their businesses. The small businesses include retail shops, grocery, bakery, farming, second hand clothes, barber shops, fresh foods, brick making among others.
The Business Mentor/Advisor plays a very instrumental role in this program to ensure the sustainability of the women small businesses as he/she offers one to one mentorship.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES FOR VOLUNTEER:
- Providing day to day advise to women on how to profitably run their businesses
- Empower women to make good and sustainable business decisions
- Carry out business assessment and recommend small loans for the women
- Carry out business visits to offer on business support and advise
- Work with women to design cash flows for their small businesses
- Offer timely response arising within the woman's business
- Help identify any challenges in the woman's business limiting full performance and profitability
- Build positive relationship with the women being mentored
- Help women to better organize their small businesses
- Empower women to follow business principles as they run their businesses
- Be part of the women’s businesses everyday
- Match small loans with the women small businesses
We'll work with your schedule.
P o Box 199, Jinja-UgandaBukaya-Nyenga Rd, Plot 1Jinja, East Africa 256Uganda
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 1month, Maximum Open