Assist and support the lead instructor as he/she directs swim techniques during each swim class. This includes engaging and encouraging participants during the class. Bring your best smile and attitude and we will help train and provide the right skills!
We will work with your schedule, volunteers can choose to help during the following days and times: Monday-Thursday 4-7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-noon
A volunteer interest form can be picked up at the Summit Family YMCA in Newnan or respond to this post.
**We do not participate in court-ordered Community Service**
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Thursday 4-7 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-noon
- Volunteer background checks and/or drug test may be required.
- Afterschool Homework Volunteer:...
- Assistant Swim Instructor
- Summer Concession Stand...
- Group Excersise for Youth (age...
- Volunteer Coaches for various...
- Wellness Center Greeter
- YMCA Back to School Event - at...
- Special Needs Volunteers for...
- Swim Meet Timers
- Afterschool Prep Volunteer
- Membership Greeter/Facility...