This is us (www.efba.us). We get up in the morning to share our love of all things French with the children of immigrants and other interested famillies schooled in public schools in the Bay Area.
In this volunteer role, you need to speak French at all times with the children and take your cues from the teacher to assist teaching French to a small group of children. You need to be enthusiastic, patient and passionate.
Here are a few other caracteristics expected for this important role:
* You are not a teacher (yet) but would like to become one.
* You would like to start in a new career centered on the French language and a love of children.
* You have a university degree.
* Your have excellent fluency in French.
* You have experience with 5 to 16 years old children.
Other ways to volunteer exist in our organization: https://efba.us/support-us/
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours a week Mondays and Wednesdays
- Be patient, be cheerful and speak French at all times