Create OUTSTANDING absolutely beautiful, IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE, graphic elements, for projects, marketing, social media. Support our web development and social media campaigning
What you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our Communications Team
- Supporting Website & Social Media teams when graphics are needed
- Develop AWESOME and Happy feeling landing page designs
- Creating amazing Covers for all our projects.
- Develop catchy and appealing social media content
As a Graphic Design Volunteer you will learn...
- Strategies for effective virtual team collaboration
- How to create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and transform
- How to be a visual thinker and communicator.
- Tips and tricks for improving elements of design: typography, color, and layout.
- How User Experience in design makes things work.
What’s in it for me?
- Develop professionally through high-intense training and mandatory learning.
- Advance your productivity habits from participating in a highly efficient workflow.
- Design, plan, and implement strategies for progressing your part of the project.
- Expand your graphic design skills, build your protfolio and land any job you want
You Should Apply If You Have A:
- Big heart
- Positive mindset
- Willingness to learn and grow a lot
- Readiness to work hard
- Belief that a Better World is possible
Okay, I’m in! How do I apply?
Reply back to this posting or email us at email@example.com
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- AWESOME UX Special Assistant --...
- Wordpress Specialist - Join an...
- AWESOME Creative Copywriting...
- Virtual Assistant with BIG...
- Learn Project Management &...
- AWESOME Graphic Designer WANTED:...
- Google AdWords Expert! Help...
- Calling all Dreamers! Looking to...
- Become an Advanced...
- Looking for AMAZING Video Editor...
- Become a Digital Marketing...
- AMAZING Graphic Designer with...
- Become a Beta Tester for...
- Executive Assistant to the CEO:...