Our volunteers spend with terminally ill patients and provide in-home companionship and support to their family.
You will share in enjoyable activities such as reading, talking, engaging in a hobby with patients to bring normalcy and relief into the home. Our volunteers often become the highlight of someone’s day.
We would love to connect with you to share how you can make a difference in someone’s life!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 times per month
- Give Hospice a try
- "Tuck-In" our patients
- Make a meaningful difference in...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Students...WE WANT YOU!
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- Studying to be a nurse? Come...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...
- Do you have a Big Heart & A...
- Passionate about Volunteering?