Tomorrow’s Leader- Young Professionals Philanthropy Group
7 people are interested
Professional Networking Opportunity for a GREAT Cause!
Tomorrow’s Leaders is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s young professional program, designed to offer like-minded professionals leadership skills and networking opportunities while they make a difference in the lives of those with cystic fibrosis. Tomorrow’s Leaders are philanthropic individuals who believe in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s mission and desire to grow personally and professionally.
Characteristics of a Tomorrow’s Leaders:
- Philanthropic in nature
- Willing to advocate for our cause
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- Believe in the CF Foundation’s mission
Benefits of Joining Tomorrow’s Leaders:
Members build relationships with other like-minded young professionals and gain access to ongoing local & national networking & professional development events. Develop or enhance your leadership skills while connecting with prominent with community leaders.
- Build relationships with other like-minded young professionals.
- Gain access to ongoing local & national networking & professional development events.
- Develop & enhance leadership skills & connect with community leaders.
- Help to increase the quality of life for people with CF and be a part of finding a cure.
We'll work with your schedule.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Carolinas Chapter7101 Creedmoor RdSuite 130Raleigh, NC 27613
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- 1-2 hours per month
- Young professionals in all areas