Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Supports the Marketing group and External Newsletter team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's goals and overall mission of Save the Water.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns on a quarterly basis that provide readers with engaging news, STW articles, tips, gratitude and impact stories.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Assist Project Leader in tracking and analyzing all email campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Assist Project Leader in list segmentation.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting and weekly External Newsletter meetings. May also be required to attend other team meetings, as requested.
- Complete the PWR at least on a weekly basis.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Experience with MailChimp or similar email program a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML coding a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Has self-direction and demonstrated effective oral communication skills and
- Has ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com . We would love to hear from you!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 5 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Publishing Associate: Editor
- Publishing Associate: Researcher...
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Consultant: Business Plan/Market...
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CUM DONOR...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Education Project Leader: Editor...
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- R&E Associate: Administrative...
- Google Drive Librarian
- Social Media Associate: Design
- R&E Project Leader: Process Design
- Education:Associate:STEM & DILOS...
- Publishing Project Leader: Writers
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Fundraising Associate Director
- Fundraising Associate: Grants