Do you enjoy baking and brightening the day of someone else? If so, you are the perfect person for this volunteer opportunity!
Kindred Hospice is looking for bakers to bake cakes/cupcakes for our patient's birthdays. The joy on the hospice patient's face is priceless!
Our patients are scattered all over the Dayton Metro and surrounding cities and areas. Please contact Summer Goodwin at Kindred Hospice at 937-433-2400 or email@example.com if you are interested!
- Cooking / Catering
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- No specific time commitment.
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed...
- Veteran to Veteran
- Office Volunteers Needed!
- Share your gifts with hospice...
- Share your time, talents and...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Do you enjoy baking? Brighten...
- Companionship for a Hospice...
- New Year = New Opportunity to...
- Massage Therapist Needed for...
- Tuck In Phone Calls
- Veteran to Veteran Partner
- Springfield, Urbana and...
- Share the Gift of Time to a...
- New Year = New Resolution......