We are seeking outgoing volunteers to assist us once every other month to promote awareness around our campus for free HIV testing. Volunteers will be asked to set up a poster and inform clients in our dining room and around the Stockton Homeless Shelter on our campus that free testing and condoms are available. Volunteers will report to the medical clinic to sign-in clients.
Volunteers are asked to join us the 3 rd Wednesday of every other month between 7:30am to 2:00pm. We require a 5 hour minimum commitment within this time frame.
Requirements: No experience required.
- At least 18 years of age and older
- Ability to meet for initial training
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide clear information.
- Able to work independently and professionally
Please contact Georgie Nguyen for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-467-0703.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hour minimum commitment
- Bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer:...
- Facilities Volunteers
- Donation Pick-Up Truck Assistant
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer: HIV Awareness Promoter
- Feed the hungry!
- Social Services Department...
- Client Enrichment Center -...
- Women and Children's Clothing...