16 people are interested
GRANT WRITER (VOLUNTEER)
16 people are interested
Do good for your community while using your professional expertise. Work remotely with talented peers on a rewarding, nonprofit program. The Bristol Borough Teen Foundation (BBTF) is making a difference! BBTF is a nonprofit organization with a mission to offer unbiased, adult-sponsored events, where Borough teens (primarily ages 12-17) can reliably seek support, enjoyment, and recreation.
- Develop and write grant proposals to grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating BBTF’s mission and programs to potential funders.
- Assemble and submit support requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations.
- Maintain calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports.
- Identify, define, and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities.
- Prioritize projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate with the Foundation’s President once a week providing status updates
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (eg. life sciences, public health, nonprofit management, communications, marketing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-10 hour commitment each week (required).
- Solid understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals and grants.
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently, but with good judgement on when to seek guidance and direction
- Proficient in data management, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and donor databases
- Deepen your connection with your community
- Keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector
- Share your expertise with others
- Boost your resume and portfolio
- Stand out from others in your field
- Create lasting relationships
HOW TO APPLY
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to BmCurran@BBTeenFoundation.org. Include Grant Writer in subject line.
About BRISTOL BOROUGH TEEN FOUNDATION CORPORATION
227 WOOD ST, BRISTOL, PA 19007, US
The BBTF has a simple mission: to offer unbiased, adult-sponsored events, where Borough teens (primarily ages 12-17) can reliably seek support, enjoyment, and recreation. BBTF aims to assist in the rejuvenation of a family-friendly Bristol Borough.
The BBTF began in June 2015 as a constructive response to a common Bristolian complaint: the teens have nothing to do in town!
Please help us address this complaint by taking the time to explore our website and learn ways in which you can help.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 17, 2021
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Willing to negotiate