Needed immediately! Weekly or twice-a-month visits to hospice patients for socializing and engagement. If you're accepting of people as they are, patient and kind, and you like to make people feel really good, you're perfect and you'll love this volunteer work.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours weekly or twice a month
- Volunteer in Your Pajamas!
- Office Volunteer in Arlington /...
- Friends Volunteers Needed Now
- Teen Hospice Service-Learning...
- Naturally Helpful Person Needed!...
- College Service-Learning Project
- Married Couples Needed
- Volunteer in Crowley
- Volunteer Proficient in American...
- Teen Service-Learning...
- Good Humor Volunteer in Crowley
- Musicians & Singers
- Beautiful Hands and Girl Time in...
- Visiting Veterans
- Cedar Hill Volunteer Needed...
- Virtually Virtual Volunteering