Project Ropa (formerly Project Narnia) provides clothing, shoes and hygiene products to homeless individuals at weekly pop-up events in the Los Angeles area.
What We Need Help With
- Document our events by taking photos and videos
- Creating and curating social media content
Please note our events are on weekdays in Downtown LA from 8am-12:30pm. We are looking for someone who can come out to at least one event a month.
- Content Management Systems
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- up to 5 hours a week