Work remotely with talented peers on a rewarding, nonprofit program. Do good for your community while using your professional expertise. Work with talented peers on a rewarding non-profit cause related program. The Rare Genomics Institute (RG) is a nonprofit organization that helps families in need of genome research. The Rare Disease Task Force addresses inquiries from both patients and caretakers regarding rare diseases.
- Respond promptly to patients’ inquiries
- Perform literature and clinical trial searches
- Effectively communicate the scientific literature in plain language
- Write formal reports on the result of your research.
- Connect patients to researchers in the field.
- Follow up with patients regularly
- MD, PhD or doctoral candidate
- comfortable with navigating through PubMed and clinicaltrials.gov
- Excellent writing skills
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week