Come and Volunteer with NDG facilitating workshps to children and youth while you experience Guatemala culture.
You can choose between:
- Short-term international volunteer program at Ni?os de Guatemala will be of at least 4 weeks of time, and up to 3 months.
- Long-term international volunteer program at Ni?os de Guatemala will be of at least 6 months, and up to 1 year.
- Be flexible, motivated and willing to change children's lives.
- A positive attitude
- An appreciation of new cultures that will help you settle in Guatemala and enjoy all of the new experiences;
- Be 18 years old or older .
- Commit to at least 4 weeks of volunteer work, and a min of 20 hours a week.
Volunteer work description:
Sports Workshops [Level of Spanish: intermediate]
Monday to Friday: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This program is for volunteers who have a good level of Spanish and who feel comfortable independently leading workshops with an entire class. We ask volunteers to come prepared with extra-curricular lesson plans in some sport or many sports, our kids love soccer, but it will be nice if they can learn new things. We are open to new ideas so our children are exposed to new and enriching experiences.
Fee RequiredHOW TO APPLY
- Read our International Volunteer Catalogue and choose the Volunteer package that works best for you.
- Complete and submit the application form online.
- Send your Resume or CV and passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write and send a motivation letter to email@example.com
- Complete and send your Background check to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee online (please select 'Volunteer Application Fee’ as the project).
Language/Cultural Support AvailableWE WELCOME
- Physical Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 weeks minimum
- resume, Motivation letter, copy of passport, fill in the Aplication form