Casa Esperanza is committed to providing its guests, volunteers and staff a quality environment to rest, heal and work. We are focused on developing a comprehensive facilities program that supports the mission of Casa Esperanza by providing a safe and comfortable "Home away from Home". The Facilities Committee emphasizes planning future goals that ensure:
- the longevity of our structural assets
- securing board and community support to implement initiatives
- evaluating the facility program productivity and progress.
To be effective and relevant, we believe it is critical that representatives from the hospitality and specialty trade communities to provide input and service on this committee.
Time Commitment: 1-1 hour meeting every other month and approximately 5-10 hours total per month on project planning
- Facilities Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per month
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Program Services Committee Member
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...