Program Services Committee
Casa Esperanza is committed to providing a warm and welcoming environment that provides the quality of care and resources to alleviate our guests’ burdens as they navigate a difficult time in their lives. We are focused on developing a comprehensive volunteer services program that encourages the best of our community to support the mission of Casa Esperanza. The Program Services Committee emphasizes planning future goals that ensure:
- the longevity of the Family Care Team and Volunteer Program
- securing board and community support to implement initiatives
- the effective evaluation of the Family Care Team and Volunteer Programs’ productivity and progress.
To be effective and relevant, we believe it is critical that we have the input and guidance from representatives in the following areas:
- Hispanic and Native American Communities
- Cancer, Kidney and High Risk Pregnancy Communities
- New Mexico Volunteerism and Philanthropy Community
Time Commitment: 1 - 1 hour meeting every other month; approximately 5-10 hours total per month
- Program Management
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
- Social Work
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per month
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Program Services Committee Member
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...