Thanks to our wonderful volunteers, Residential Hospice provides each family with a Memorial Quilt Square in honor of their deceased loved one. We are looking for individuals willing to come into our Troy office (flexible on times) and help with this project. We need help with personalizing each square using a sewing machine. This requires NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We can teach you everything you need to know.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible
- Hospice Patient Visitor in...
- Friendly Visitor in Romeo
- Quilters needed for Hospice...
- Patient Companion in Brighton
- Patient Visitor in Brighton
- Want to make a huge difference...
- Patient Visitor in Howell
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Howell
- Bring a smile to seniors in...
- Hospice Volunteer in Romeo
- Patient Visitor in Romeo
- Helping hands needed for hospice...
- Help Create Hospice Memorial Gifts
- Hospice Volunteer in Detroit
- Hospice Visitor in East Lansing
- Hospice Visitors in Oakland County
- Friendly Visitor in Howell
- Sewers Needed!
- Companion Visitor in Highland Park
- Hospice Volunteer in Highland Park