Thanks to our wonderful volunteers, Residential Hospice provides each family with a Memorial Quilt Square in honor of their deceased loved one. We are looking for individuals willing to come into our Troy office (flexible on times) and help with this project. We need help with personalizing each square using a sewing machine. This requires NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We can teach you everything you need to know.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible
- Companions needed for seniors in...
- Patient Visitors in Troy
- Bring a smile to hospice...
- Quilters needed for Hospice...
- Want to make a huge difference...
- Patient Visitor in Howell
- Smiles needed for seniors in...
- Give back to seniors in Troy
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Howell
- Give back to seniors in Hamtramck
- Make an impact in Oakland County
- Hugs needed in Oakland County
- Bring a smile to seniors in...
- Make an impact with seniors in...
- Hugs needed in Troy
- Hospice Memorial Gift
- Volunteer opportunity in Livonia
- Sewers Needed! No experience...
- Hospice Visitors in Oakland County
- Friendly Visitor in Howell