Citizenship Class Instructor Assistant
WhenTue Jan 23, 2018 06:00 PM - Tue Mar 27, 2018 09:00 PM
Where664 N. Milwaukee Ave#213Prospect Heights, IL 60070
The citizenship class at HANA Northwest Center meets once per week, 6pm to 9pm, starting Jan. 24, 2018.
Essential Functions are:
1. Assist Citizenship/English literacy class to maximize students’ achievements at the citizenship interview
2. Properly and timely manage required testing to students.
3. Work with Naturalization Representative to maintain necessary student information for compliance with report requirements
4. Communicate with Immigration staff to refer students in need of legal immigration services or volunteer tutors
5. Participate in training recommended to better assist students
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 weeks while the semester is open