Bristol Hospice is in need of Patient Companion Volunteers in the Woodstock, Canton area. The need is immediate.
We go where are patients are, home, assisted living facility, nursing homes, memory care units.
If you have a love of helping patients and families of the terminally ill then lets talk.
- Background check
- Drug test
- TB test (unless you have a current Test)
- CPR (unless you have a CPR card)
- Relias on line learning modules
- Face to face orientation
In order to be considered you must be:
- 18 years old or older
- Be able to travel to where the Patient's currently live
- Pass background check
- Pass drug test and TB test
- Be CPR certified (you will not have to give CPR)
- Complete your on line Relias training modules
- Be able to come to an orientation
Bristol Hospice Pays for everything. No experience is necessary. I would love to talk with you if it sounds like something you would like to do.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's up to your schedule. We can use you weekends
- Must be able to handle a wide range of emotions.