Tutor a Grade School Student at Summit
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
You can change the world . . . for one child!
We are looking for volunteers who would like to tutor an inner-city grade school student for 1 hour per week in a structured tutoring program. Our students are in 4th-7th grade.
Volunteers are matched with the same student each week and work on academic weaknesses such as reading and math.
Volunteers meet at Summit to:
- Tutor for 1 hour
- Attend a brief 5-10 min. character talk with the student on a virtue like honesty, friendship, etc.
- Play sports or other fun activity (optional) for 45 min.
- Brief meeting with group leader
- Meet monthly for a few minutes with parents of the student.
Days, Times, & Locations:
Girls: Mondays or Wednesdays (5-7pm) or Sat (10am-12pm) at Kosciusko Park
Tuesdays (5pm-7pm) at Dineen Park
Boys: Tuesdays or Thursdays (5-7pm) or Sat (10am-12pm) at Kosciusko Park
Mondays (5pm-7pm) at Dineen Park
Call 414-672-1786 or email email@example.com for more info!
We'll work with your schedule.
2201 South 7th Street, Milwaukee, WI 523156901 West Vienna Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53216Milwaukee, WI 53215
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Hour a Week