Peacebuilding Solutions (PS) is a humanitarian aid non-profit that offers a technologically and culturally sensitive approach to re-stabilize the livelihoods of people who have become refugees or internally displaced persons.
We conduct research to understand and outline the needs of people who have become refugees or internally displaced persons (IDPs) in order to provide the game-changing humanitarian aid that facilitates communities to rebuild and advance on their own terms.
The hole in our team we're wanting to fill:
PS needs a Google Adwords Specialist who is excited to represent our organization and mission! This position is vital to our mission in evaluating and improving our google ads. The position will be a telecommuting, part-time position which will allow with flexible hours and autonomous workflow on a volunteer, unpaid basis.
What you would do:
- Work for our Marketing/Communications department as well as collaborating with other departments to check Google Analytics and current ads, research keywords, create new ads when necessary.
- Sets up your pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google Search, Google Display Partners, and Google Mobile Ads.
- Conducts keyword research to create a list of keyword phrases on which you will be bidding.
- Creates Adwords Ads that will run on Google Search, Google Display Partners sites (if desired), and on mobile devices (if desired)
- Tests different ads, by creating different headlines and different ad copy
- Manages your bids.
- Can report what keywords were entered into Google Search, that resulted in your ad being displayed
- Can report you how many times visitors clicked on your ad, which ad was clicked on, and which keyword got the ad displayed.
- Works with you to create targeted landing pages for each of your Adwords Ad Groups.
We'd love for you to apply if:
- You can commit to at least six months of volunteering
- You can dedicate 15 to 24 hours every week to PS.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You believe in the mission and what PS is all about!
- You have a degree and/or experience in Google Adwords. Non-profit experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of Google Adwords (nonprofit grant) - preferably certified, but not necessary. Ad copywriting. Identifying effective keywords.
- You are successfully self-motivated and able to work without excessive supervision.
- You have intermediate to proficient technology skills.
- Knowledge on or a willingness to learn about the United Nations and being multilingual are pluses.
Thank you for your time reading this post! Find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, & Instagram!
PS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-24 hours per week
- Experience Working in Google Adwords